Saturday, December 20, 2008

Muqueca

Muqueca is a Brazilian restaurant in Inman Square. It's one of my favorite places to eat. The food is amazing. Rafael and I ate there on a weeknight a few weeks ago. Unfortunately it was dark so I didn't get a great photo of the outside.
The inside is warm and cozy. It was a weeknight so it wasn't busy, but on weekends it's hard to get a table.We had fried yucca. We loved it. I also had a beautiful blueberry and papaya smoothie called "Passion Blue."For dinner we had fish Moqueca. It's a simple stew made with tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and fish. It's light and full of flavor. It's one of my favorite things to eat.We also had fried plantains that were delicious. Raf and I never miss an opportunity to eat fried plantains. :)They people who work there are very sweet. They gave me this cute magnet which I was very happy about because I have a magnet collection:
The next day I did a lot of indoor gardening. :)

3 comments:

Susan said...

I'm getting hungry just looking at that food. You are lucky to have such good restaurants to go to.

What a great indoor garden!

JudyBop said...

I love Muqueca. I don't think I've been eating at enough Boston restaurants lately :). Your plants look great.

Sarah said...

I wish they had vegetarian entrees. Maybe I should just go for the fried yucca and a smoothie.