Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rafael's Pumpkin

Rafael carved a pumpkin for a competition at his office. It was fun! He drew a few designs. The first one has diodes for eyes and a resistor for a mouth. :0 I like the mustache on the second one. He went with the bottom one. He drew his design on the pumpkin very carefully. It was a big pumpkin! Then he scooped out the inside very neatly. :) I like the blurry spoon.
I think the pumpkin came out super cool! I love the big toothy smile! Raf's favorite part is the wink.Spiky (the aloe) liked it too.It looks really cool lit up! Great job Raf!!!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, that is awesome! I think he will win. I never knew Raf was so artistic!

Susan said...

Great job! I think pumpkins are hard to carve.

Rafael said...

thanks for helping me out! =) that was a fun little project

JudyBop said...

Great pumpkin! I love the teeth. Looks like a lot of work to carve those.