Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My New Favorite Marshmallows

I have three favorite foods. They are tomatoes, macaroni and cheese, and marshmallows. Now homemade marshmallows are my favorite marshmallows. Rafael and I made these for Valentines Day using this recipe. I made them at Christmas too but I forgot to take pictures. We actually made two batches and layered them on top of each other. The top part (pink) was mint flavored and the bottom was vanilla. So yummy! They're fun to make and I would have taken more pictures but it was pretty messy and sticky and I forgot. They were delicious by themselves and in hot chocolate. I want to make more and more! haha

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha ha, I like your three favorite foods. It's like salad, dinner, and dessert! Those marshmallows were so good. I can't wait until you make more.

JudyBop said...

Beautiful and delicious - what flavor will you make next?