Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tybee Island

Tybee Island is near Savannah and has just as much charm. The beaches are very beautiful too. Here is the Tybee Island Light House:Pretty stripes! Palm trees on beaches are a rare sight for me so I was very excited! The island is full of lots of pretty little cottages. I loved all of the colors and plants. Raf thought it was a good place to take a nap::) Cutie. As you can see, it wasn't very warm. I wore 2 sweaters, my vest, and gloves! I still like the beach in cold weather, so I was happy. (And so was Raf.)The GPS wanted us to do this:We didn't. :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't believe the gps wanted you to do that! I like these pretty pictures. Raf sleeps everywhere.

JudyBop said...

So pretty - I love the striped lighthouse. Too bad you couldn't drive out there :).