Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Made By Mom

I am very lucky to have a super creative Mom who is good at everything and makes super cool things for me! Here are a few decorations she made that I keep in the living room:
A beautiful string of felt balls and beads. I love the bright colors! Here is a close-up:I love it!She made this cutie pumpkin for me this fall, and the tree in December, but I'm keeping them out all year because I love them so much. The tree has balsam in it and it smells wonderful. Here is an Incan-inspired pillow she made for Raf:Raf loves it (and I love it too)! As you can see, Mom can get a little wild. :) We love her. I have lots of other beautiful things made for me by Mom and I'll show them all to you little by little. Homemade gifts are the best! Thank you Mommy!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

The felt ball garland looks so nice between your airy white curtains.

JudyBop said...

Oh so nice. I love to see those things in your apartment - I'm really glad you like them!

Rina said...

I loved all of them! beautful colors!

Rafael said...

My INCA replica pillow!! you know there's an acient story behind that pillow.

=)

Susan said...

How lucky you are to have such a creative mother that makes you things. Come to think of it, I have one too!

Katie said...

Yeah you do Susie! Grandma is so cool. Maybe you should do a "made by mom" post and I'll do a "made by grandma" post. :)