Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Minnie Mouse Slippers

My slippers always make me feel a little like Mickey Mouse. Today when I switched from boots to slippers it felt like a normal day. Then I happened to look in the mirror and I realized, WOW I totally look like Minnie Mouse! Haha! So now I'm like, "whose the leader of the band that's made for you and me...." JK! Don't worry, I wore normal shoes to work today. It's definitely fun to have Minnie Mouse moment though!

PS My slippers are awesome even though they look a little funny. They're like down coats for my feet! (And they happen to match my puffy vest.)

PPS My eyes really aren't red!

2 comments:

JudyBop said...

Haha Minnie! You look so cute and I like the heart over your head. It looks like you're having a sweet idea.

Sarah said...

Ha ha, so funny! You really wrote about mice today.