Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Snowy New Year

Happy 2010! I'm excited for the new year, are you? I have about 30 resolutions, but I like all of them. :) Rafael and I moved to a new apartment this fall on the 3rd floor with a super cool view! We love it, especially when we can watch fireworks like New Years Eve! Here's what it looked like this Fall: In the distance, from left to right, we can see the old Hancock building (with the weather beacon), the new John Hancock building, and the Prudential! Out another window we see this: The little light in the middle is the Zakim Bridge. We can also see the Science Museum and the Cambridgeside Galleria. Out other windows we can see the TD Banknorth Garden, State Street Financial, the Schrafts Building, and Route 93 (how exciting haha). And today, here is what I see:Lots of snow! Blur!!!! (As Raf would say :).) Unfortunately for me, Raf is on his way to Peru today. :( Where, fortunately for him, he will be enjoying Summer weather!But he left me with a beautiful snowflake! (See the cutie d-dog?) Happy Winter everyone! xoxo

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy snowy new year Katie! I love your apartment, inside and out. That's so cool that you could see fireworks from your window!

Clipping Path said...

Thank you for a informative post.