Sunday, January 3, 2010

¡Pixa!

Mom gave me a really nice pizza making set for my birthday in November. I used it the other night to make a pizza for Raf and me! It was really fun. I forgot how easy pizza is to make! We bought our crust at the grocery store but I want to try making my own sometime. Our pizza had chicken sausage, tomato sauce, mozzarella, ricotta, and fresh pineapple. Raf's favorite kind of pizza is sausage and pineapple, and my favorite has ricotta so it was a compromise. :)It was beautiful and delicious! I might have used a little too much sauce. And it had a really big bubble! Here is a close-up:Thanks Mommy for the pizza set! In other news, the sun came out! I can't believe it. :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Katie, that looks good! I just used my pizza stone too, to make cheese biscuits. I haven't seen the sun yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Ana Degenaar said...

I'm a newbie here what a lovely blog you have!