Sunday, May 4, 2008

Gum Drop Pillow

Last weekend Mom and I made a Gum Drop Pillow using the Amy Butler Pattern and it came out super cute. All I wanted to do this week was come home and hang out with it! (I know it's silly, but if you had one you'd understand.) We're using it as an ottoman/seat in the living room. Raf took a picture of me earlier this week:


As you can see, we used super cool Amy Butler Fabric that Sarah helped me pick out a few weeks ago. I think it came out really cool. I was worried it wouldn't look good on the rug, but I think it's fine.


Rafael likes to use it too:

I need to take a picture of Mom using it because she looks really cute!

It came out much bigger than I expected, which I was happy about. It really needed lots of stuffing.

As you can see, I really love it! Thanks Mom for making it with me. It was so much fun, we might make another one soon.

No comments: