Monday, May 26, 2008

New Plants

Mom, Rafael, and I had a fun shopping trip today. I'm so excited about the new plants I got! I bought five mini succulents at Lowes and managed to squish them all into one planter. I hope they'll be happy in there. I love succulents, especially when they're combined.
I also love ferns, although I don't usually have very good luck with them. This one has cute circular leaves. I think it looks very pretty in the bedroom with the beautiful beaded flowers Grandma made me.
I also got a mini Boston fern and a Coleus. The Coleus is from the gas station nursery (that's not the real name, I just don't know what it is) in Union Square. It was fun to go there because there was so much to see. I've never been anywhere so densely packed with plants! I didn't take any photos, but I wish I had because it looks really cool. These hens and chickens are also from the gas station nursery. So cute!

I'm running out of space for plants!

No comments: