Sunday, July 27, 2008

Paper Picture Frames

I mentioned in an earlier post that I would like to make picture frames out of the super-cool Paper Source paper. I finally got around to making a few and I love how they came out:


The only problem is that I haven't been able to fit the glass back into the second frame yet. I think I'll try some sanding both the frame and the glass. I still need to perfect the frame wrapping technique. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be! I also made a paper mat and I think it looks great!

My new plan is to frame lots of mirrors in different shapes and sizes and cover each frame in a different type of paper. I'll hang the mirrors on the wall behind the TV. I love the idea and I hope it looks nice when I'm done.


PS: I don't have an owl theme but this is cute:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! I especially like the poodle picture with the mat. Have you tried using the mirror I gave you?