Sunday, July 27, 2008

More Country Wall

It's been a long time since I've added to my blog, but I'm excited to put up some new posts. Hopefully I still have readers! :) I recently did some shopping on Etsy for the country wall. I just love browsing through the prints on Etsy. Here's what I bought:

"Lake Coeur d Alene" by VIZArt in Spokane, Washington. I know it's not really New England, but it could be! The colors are much more vibrant in person than they are on my computer.

"Perennial Moment" by Papermoth in Kentucky. I also bought this print in purple and gold. I'm planning on hanging them in the bedroom with white frames.


"Purple Pine" by SureAsBlue in New York State. I love purple and I love pine trees!


"Dot to Dot Blossoms with Bird" by Hadley Hutton in Portland, Oregon. This print is so cool in person! I might buy more from this artist.


"Black Cat Dreamers" by AliceinParis in Nova Scotia. This artist has so many cool prints, it was really hard to decide which one to buy. I chose this one because I love the sailboats, black cats, the tree and especially the swirly sky. Mom bought the Quilt Cat print that is also really cool.

I'm really excited to hang them all up. I've been in a country mood lately, maybe because the city is so hot. Although after this past weekend NYC, I think the city wall needs so work! This is a really fun project and I'm going to keep building my collection. I love walls with lots of framed pictures, so hopefully my city and country walls will turn out that way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cool! Your apartment gets cooler and cooler all the time. And I am a loyal blog reader.