Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Day in the City

I've been spending most of my weekends away from Boston this summer, but for a change of pace Sarah, Raf, and I spent Saturday downtown. We went to some of my favorite (and not so favorite) places. First we had to stop at work to pick up my sandals.
Blahdiblah. It got better after that. We went to the courtyard at the public library.It's like an oasis. Next we were hungry so we went to the Cactus Club where we ate delicious guacamole, jalapeno snake bites, gazpacho, taco salad, and taquitos and dined al fresco. We even had a margarita.I think I got all of the food the picture. After that we went shopping. I was so full I forgot to take pictures. After a while we got a little thirsty so we went to Tealuxe. I had a green tea milkshake and Sarah had iced chai with bubbles. Aside from Chinatown, I think Tealuxe has the best bubble tea. Ha!Sarah is so pretty! :) Thank you Sarah and Rafael for such a nice day!

1 comment:

Rafael said...

Sarah looks nice with her drink!
and so do we... we must do it again... =) maybe with nathan?