Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dinner Tonight

I just love egg whites lately. They're so light, healthy, and delicious! Tonight was a perfect night to cook with them because I needed to hurry and make dinner between yoga and Rafael's soccer game. We ate egg whites scrambled with tomatoes and cilantro, and refried beans with cheese on the side. It was a real protein meal! I had Ghost Peep for dessert:
I LOVE Peeps!!!!! (I put it in the plant for a dramatic effect.) I discovered it's really fun to take photos of them. Expect to see more! :)

3 comments:

Rafael said...

ohhh a ghost!!! oh my

Sarah said...

Your dinners have been so beautiful lately. And I love the peep picture! The baseball announcers were talking about peeps the other night. They were like, "Those are delicious."

Anonymous said...

I love that peep!