Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pollo Misti

After my day in the city, Rafael and Mr. Cruz picked me up and took me to a Peruvian restaurant in Port Chester. I think it's one of their favorites, and I like it too! I'm pretty sure this is the back: See Raf? It's a little hard to see, but Raf and his dad had Mazamorra to drink. It's made from purple corn and it has a sweet, spicy flavor that reminds me of Fall. For an appetizer we had Papa Huaycaina: It's cold slices of potatoes and a cheese sauce. I love it. Raf and his dad had Pescado Saltado for dinner: They liked it. It has fish with french fries, tomatoes, and onions. I had a Papa Rellena: It's beef, eggs, and olives covered in potatoes. Here is a nice picture of Rafael and Mr. Cruz: They smiled nicely. :) Here are some desserts:We ate the one on the top right called Leche Asada. It reminded me of custard we make. Deli delicious! Inca Kola :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wowowowow, now I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

Katie! those pictures are great! we had a fun weekend =)