Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Monsters!

I saw three monsters last weekend. This cookie eating monster was in the best grocery store in New Hampshire (Hooksett Hannaford! but I also really like Tuttles). I really wanted to eat it but I didn't. :(
This is the Bruno monster. He can be used as a pillow for short periods of time. Beware, he might hit or bite. Some people don't mind. (I do, I would never use that little danger dude as a pillow!) Last but not least, here is a closer peak at this mini-monster. Such a cutie monster!!! This wild one is also known as "Monster":

:)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ha ha, funny and cute post! I like the mini-monster!

JudyBop said...

How did I miss these 2 cute posts? I love all the monsters. Raf is really brave when it comes to the Bruno monster!

Susan said...

Sweet...