Saturday, April 18, 2009

Good News

There are LOTS of signs of Spring around lately which is very good news for me and everyone else who just survived the super snowy last few months. (It actually wasn't that bad for me since I don't drive, but I got really sick of wearing my boots!) I saw these little white flowers at the mall:
And this beautiful pink tree on Beacon Hill:I just love it when the pansies come out:Purple is my favorite, of course. I think the leaves will be coming out soon:I always want to say, "buuuuuud" like Rudy Huxtable when I see them, but I'm not allowed to around Rafael anymore. I said it too many times one night. oops. :(
This place has lots of daffodils:As you know, the frogs come out in the Spring too (I think?):And so do the dinosaurs:HAHAHAHAHHAAA! Now for a few funny photos. This part is not funny: One of the "Make Way for Ducklings" ducklings was stolen out of the Public Garden a few weeks ago. I think they found it, but it's not back in the park yet. Now for the funny part: We went by today and a golden doodle was sitting in the missing duckling's spot!Can you imagine anything cuter?!?!?! I just love those guys. And last but not least, this came in the mail the other day:(OMG!!!) Have a lovely day everyone!

Love, Girlfriend :)

4 comments:

Rafael said...

interesting post! so many things to comment about, lets see I like the duck tour and the dog being funny... the dinosour was scary! where do you find these guys..?
the frog is my favorite.

Sarah said...

Great post! I love all the pictures, especially the buds. And the funny ones of course. I never knew Rafael was a junior.

JudyBop said...

Boston is looking beautiful. Much more flowery than the day we took that long walk to Whole Foods. Did you really go on a duck tour?!! I love the duckling/dog. They'll put the little duck back - don't worry. That looks like an interesting letter - very mysterious.

Susan said...

Hi Girlfriend!

I love the daffodils, andromeda (those little white flowers), and all the other things blooming. Spring in New England is so beautiful.