Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Florida Favorites

I just got home from a lovely mini vacation in Florida! Here are a few of my favorite things about Florida:
Grandma and the cutie things she makes:
Grandma and Grandpa (for some reason I didn't take any photos of Grandpa):Hedgehog (or giant green octopus) greetings from sweetie cousin Emily (and Susie!):Picking Grandpa's tomatoes and eating them right away (or eating them in the pool):Eating delicious fresh food for lunch outside:And bright blue water and palm trees::) What are some of your Florida favorites?

4 comments:

JudyBop said...

Haha - I can see my finger marks on the sandwiches. Great pictures!

Sarah said...

I LOVE your Florida pictures! My Florida favorites are GG, sitting by the pool, the sun, and the fresh fruit and vegetables.

Rafael said...

great bright blue water and palm trees! now wouldn't it be nice if Boston started getting that kind of weather =)

I liked all the pictures, my favorite one was Emily, I miss that doggie

Rina said...

Hi Katie, It looks like you had a great time. It´s very refreshing have a little time with the family. I loved that dog! very cute.

You asked me for the recipe of the soup. It´s very very easy, It´s: all the vegetables that you have or like, tomato sauce, water, garlic, onion, and I added potato, salt and pepper.