Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ice Cream at the Farm

Rafael and I went to Crane Beach in Ipswich the past two weekends. I'll write more about the beach later. Both times we got ice cream at Russell Orchard on our way home. The orchard is so close to the beach, you can see the marshes from their farm. The ice cream is delicious! We ate chocolate chip:As we were eating we started to notice lots of interesting things around us, like signs to go raspberry and blueberry picking! (These are my kind of directions!)There was also some old red stuff:
Then we noticed the animals! We loved this fatty pig, he (or maybe she) weighs approximately 1000 pounds! His (or her) name is Big Boy! It seemed really relaxed (and not dead, like I was wondering). There were 3 pony's but I only got to take a picture of one at a time because this one was a bully:
I loved the cutie bunnies! This one in the hole was so pretty. They lived in the same house as the chickens, I think. Raf tried to pick up the strawberry rock. If I ever have a yard I want a strawberry rock.In case you didn't know, Raf loves ducks! He really liked these three buddies. They went around everywhere together! So cute. We really had fun at the farm. :) Maybe Rafael will take me back in the fall for some apples and pumpkins.... or maybe he'll take me again this weekend for more ice cream! xoxo

5 comments:

JudyBop said...

Such cuties. I like the strawberry rock and the giant pig! That looks like a fun place to go for ice cream.

Sarah said...

Wowowow I love this post! You and Raf have been doing such fun things. The animals are all so cute.

Susan said...

Great photos. I love the red truck and pig. I went raspberry picking today and there were donkeys there.

Rafael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rafael said...

I really liked how some animals were just walking around in the open, except for Big Boy ~ maybe next time we'll see him or her move! hahahahaha