Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Summer!

I've been trying to spend as much time outside as possible this summer. Sometimes I eat lunch at this park in the North End during work: It has beautiful views! I went one day to see the Tall Ships that were parked in Charlestown: I didn't know what to expect, but I thought they were really cool! There were all different kinds of ships. I don't know if they were all Tall Ships. I especially liked all of the flags. This is my favorite tree in the Public Garden:Boston is getting tropical!Are you surprised I started blogging again? :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay, you're back on the blog! Your pictures are so blue and green. I think I need to spend more time outside. Not today though - it's pitch black here.

JudyBop said...

Hi Blogger! I'm glad you're blogging again. Great pictures of tall ships and palm trees in Boston!

Susan said...

Where are the palm trees in Boston?

So glad to see you back.

Katie said...

The palm trees are in the Public Garden!