Thursday, October 23, 2008

My First Ebay Purchases

Shopping on ebay is more fun than I thought it would be. I think I'm going to do it more often now. I just don't like the really competitive part. Sometimes I lose at the very end. :( But these things were easy and fun to win!

I really like my new Fiestaware teapot! Periwinkle is a discontinued color so I was really excited to get it. I love the cover and the round handle. Now I'm going to have a tea party! :)

As you probably already know, I like jello molds. I was excited to win this vintage Tupperware jello mold. I can't wait to try it out!
Ebay is great for finding good prices on video games. This game came last weekend and it's kind of bizarre but super fun! I can't get over how cool the wii is.
I also have Mercury Meltdown Revolution coming! I'm so excited! I love puzzle games.
I also want to get Wario Land Shake-it and Super Mario Galaxy. I'll let you know what else I win on ebay! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I am T&N`s.
I have a question to look the some pictuer.
What is "Wario Ware smooth
moves".
It's Wario land shake?
prease teach me.

Susan said...

We have a jello mold like that too.