Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ole and Olecito

Rafael and I had an amazing dinner at Ole in Inman Square last night. It's one of my favorite restaurants. The outside is really pretty (and purple!):

We had delicious margaritas and guacamole. I absolutely love their guacamole. It's chunky with tomatoes, peppers, cilantro, and lots of lime! Soooo good! :) They make it fresh for each order which I love.

I had sea bass with polenta and baby spinach. I really love this dish. The texture of the fish is so nice and all of the flavors are so good together.
Rafael had chicken with a blackberry mole, fried plantains, rice, and freshly made corn tortillas. He really liked it. I tried the sauce and it was delicious. Of course, we always love fried plantains.
I was really happy! (Plus, I like wearing my new scarf.)
They have another little restaurant across the street called Olecito. I love the name! They serve delicious burritos and sandwiches. I had a chile relleno sandwich there once. It was stuffed with raisins and nuts which I thought was really cool. The people inside were watching me take their picture. ha.
After dinner I had hot cider around the corner at the 1369 Coffee House. They have a really cool store front and it's a really nice coffee shop. I think fall is great because you can get cozy things like hot cider! :) Can you see Raf in this picture?
Rafael and I were full and tired after so we went home. We're happy the Red Sox beat the Angels last night! :)

No comments: