Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall Food

Sunday night I ate a delicious fall meal of Cauliflower Soup and hot cider with a cinnamon stick. I just love cozy and warm fall foods. This picture is totally posed. I actually ate while watching the Red Sox, but I wanted to show you the nice food and how happy I was about it.
I guess this isn't really Fall food but last night I made a delicious Guacamole Salad that I saw on the Barefoot Contessa this weekend. I added mango and cilantro to the recipe and it was super delicious! It had lots of lime which I love. I had some tiny cherry tomatoes from the Farmer's Market that popped in our mouths and added nice texture. I also made salmon with sauteed poblano peppers. I really love poblano peppers! Here is Raf's plate:

Click on the pictures to see them a little bigger if you'd like. What have you been cooking this week?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Well, Nathan has done all of our cooking so far this week, so I haven't cooked anything. I want to eat your salad though!

Anonymous said...

That salad looks delicious! Maybe you should post the recipe :)

Katie said...

Judy! wowowowow. :) The link is: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/guacamole-salad-recipe/index.html
I used much less olive oil.

Love, Katie