Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dim Sum Desserts

I really love custard desserts at dim sum. I'm a custard fan in general, and these are so good! Rafael and I had a lovely dim sum lunch with Mr. Cruz today. We had two custard desserts:
The first was warm buns filled with thick custard. They are amazing. I can't stop thinking about them. I might have to go back soon!We also had custard tarts like these. They are an old favorite. They have a flaky crust and smooth custard filling. I'm always happy when I eat them.

I really can't decide which dessert is my favorite! Maybe the custard buns.... I think I have to do more taste tests. :)

Mr. Cruz loved dim sum and is going to ask a friend which is the best place to go at the NYC Chinatown. I can't wait to try it! He is working on remembering the name, "dim.... sum!" Cute! :)

P.S. Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I really want to post more so hopefully I will!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay, so many posts to look at on my favorite blog. :) Those custard buns look so good.

JudyBop said...

Oh man - when can we go to dim sum again? Those custard things look so good!