Sunday, January 11, 2009

Zaftigs

Rafael and I had dinner at Zaftigs in Coolidge Corner Friday night. It was super fun and good! They have pictures of this lovely lady everywhere. :)
They serve bagel chips with herb cheese before the meal. I love it. Raf and I ate Zaftigs combos which are noodle kugel (my favorite), a potato knish, a cheese blintz, and a potato pancake. It was really delicious! I've had a few other things on the menu too like matzo ball soup and everything is so good. I love eating there.
I love how it's decorated too. It's totally relaxed and fun (but hard to get into for brunch)!Afterwards I felt a little Zaftig! :)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that place. I want a knish.

JudyBop said...

You're making me wish for noodle kugel. There are so many nice places in Coolidge Corner.

Susan said...

Zaftig's looks great - I'll add that to my list of places I'd like to try!

Rafael said...

I'm really starting to like that place =)