Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day :)

Mother's Day makes me think of pretty flowers. Here is me carrying home some flowers for Mom last weekend: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMMY!!!!!! Here are some other flowers at the church in Copley Square (the one across Boylston St from the library) that made me think of Mom::) Raf said "blue hyacinth," which Mom taught him.

Also, Happy Mother's Day to Susie! I hope you're enjoying your day with beautiful Emily... ...and that you're both this happy!(Don't you love her ears in this photo?)
*Update* Here's another nice and cute part of Mother's Day:
Big Papi with a pink breast cancer bat tonight!So sweet. :)

3 comments:

JudyBop said...

Thanks Katie! I love the flowers you got me and all the other things too. I'm glad you think flowers and mothers go together!

Susan said...

Thank you for your Mother's Day wishes. Emily got her first
run off leash in 'a dog's age'. We just got back to MA.

She was happy, but tired from the trip.

Sarah said...

I must think flowers and mothers go together too, because I gave Mom crocheted flowers. I like that top picture of you, you look cute. And I like Big Papi!