Thursday, May 14, 2009

JP Licks!

After we went to the Arnold Arboretum, Raf and I were hungry so we went to JP Licks! There are a few JP Licks around the city like in Coolidge Corner, Newbury St, and Davis Square, but the original is in Jamaica Plain! (of course....)There was a long line, but I didn't mind because I needed lots of time to decide. There are so many good options!I got Oreo Cake Batter and Strawberry Shortcake with chocolate sprinkles. I forgot to take a picture before I started eating, but here is my ice cream:
I was super good! I especially like the Oreo Cake Batter, I eat that every time I go there. The Strawberry Shortcake was really good too! Raf had a stawberry shake, but he helped me a little with mine. We also saw this cutie: Aw look at those legs and that tongue!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm hungry! That stuff looks good.

JudyBop said...

I don't think I realized that JP Licks was Jamaica Plain. Now I want some ice cream!