Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Hudson Train Ride

Mr. Cruz's job is at the Metronorth Railroad, which is really cool. He works all over Westchester County and sometimes way down deep in Grand Central Station. He took Rafael and me on a train ride along the Hudson River from Dobbs Ferry to Harlem - 125th Street when we visited him a few weeks ago.
The Hudson River is really wide. I didn't get a good photo, but there are giant cliffs on the New Jersey side. It goes from natural and green to industrial and city-ish.I love going to New York City. I get excited every time. I also love Rafael and Mr. Cruz:So sweet! It was a fun mini trip!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That seems like a fun thing to do! Cool pictures.

JudyBop said...

Nice trip - did you notice you have the Appolo Theater in your Harlem photo? That's a famous place.