Sunday, September 6, 2009

Doggie in the Window

Rafael and I have been all over Cambridge (and a little of Brookline) looking at apartments like maniacs lately. On Thursday we saw this wild little guy in a window: At first he was just calmly sticking his head out like a dog going for a ride in the car. Then Rafael and I got really excited about seeing him (of course) and he started barking at us. I think we got him in trouble. Sorry little sweetie! He watched us walk all the way down the sidewalk. So cute! Bye bye little guy!
Btw, he could have been a girl, I'm not sure. But dogs are boys and cats are girls, right? :) (Sorry Bruno and Emily!)

5 comments:

Rafael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rafael said...

I like his/her ears ...! you could tell he/she did that a lot

Sarah said...

Wow so cute! I love this post! You should totally move there. Is the dog included? Yes, dogs are boys and cats are girls. I hope you move to a place where you can have a pet or an animal visitor.

JudyBop said...

haha - I love the doggie in the window. That's really cute. Good luck with the apartment hunt.

Susan said...

You guys are moving? Maybe you can find a place where you can have one of those sweet dogs.