Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Farmers in the City

I love the Government Center (City Hall Plaza) Farmer's Market. I wrote about it last year, remember? I think I even posted similar pictures. Oh well.I love how the country comes to the city, it's like a little oasis. It's such a nice break during work. Look at all the big buildings:Grandma and Grandpa say that the farmers bring the best of everything to the city. I think it might be true!I love summer because everything is so bright and fresh. I've been trying to eat as many local fruits and veggies as possible. I hope everyone is having a nice Tuesday! :)

2 comments:

JudyBop said...

Those veggies look great - so photogenic. I'm not surprised you like those purple eggplants :-)

Sarah said...

These are such good pictures! I love how the city buildings look behind the farmers' tents. I really like the one with all the different colored flowers. Are you trying to eat more purple fruits and vegetables? I'm happy you're blogging a lot again!