Thursday, September 3, 2009

A New Friend

Grandma made this sweetie elephant and gave it to me! I absolutely love it! It's so cute and bright which makes me feel really happy. :)Grandma is an expert knitter. She's also an expert in Florida colors. Don't you love Florida colors? I do. I think I need more of them in my apartment.
Do you think it's a boy or a girl? What do you think I should name it? I need suggestions! :) Here is this it's home for now, right where I can see it in the living room: Unfortunately it wont be here for long because.... we're moving! uuuuugggghhhhh. We don't know where we're going yet, but hopefully we'll find a nice place soon and everyone will be happy again. At least Raf and I have a cheery elephant to take with us! Yay! Thanks Grandma!
P.S. Grandpa doesn't like how it's trunk touches the table and thinks it needs an alteration. haha! I'm not sure how I feel about it yet...

5 comments:

Sarah said...

It's so cute! I love it and I love the colors too. It totally makes me think of Grandma. It looks really nice next to the cool fish glass - you should put them next to each other in your new place too. I know you will find an even better place and everyone will be happy again. :) I'll try to think of some name ideas for the elephant - nothing is popping into my mind yet.

JudyBop said...

such a cutie elephant. I'm glad Grandma let you take him home.

Rafael said...

that little elephant is like nothing I ever seen before, maybe you could name after something that reminds you of your grandma! =)

Sarah said...

I thought of a name: how about Pfeffernusse? It's a kind of cookie. I also like Raf's idea of naming it something that reminds you of Grandma.

JudyBop said...

How about Gizmo? Or Gilhoolie? Gitgo? Weirdie? (I guess that's not so nice.) Grandma has lots of funny words.