Thursday, September 17, 2009

Martha's Vineyard :)

We went on a mini vacation to Martha's Vineyard last weekend. It was really fun and Rafael was really sweet! He's good at kissing and taking pictures of us at the same time. :) haha Here we are on the ferry:
We stayed in this beautiful room. It was very relaxing and cool.
It had a sink! We liked it. Here is the best part of the room, the ocean view! So beautiful. The coolest part of the bed and breakfast was this: The widows walk! Don't worry, Raf didn't fall off. :) So dramatic. It had great views like this:
I took a lot of pictures up there. Maybe I'll post some more later.
:) I still have a lot more pictures to post, like of us at the beach! I hope everyone is having a nice week.

3 comments:

JudyBop said...

haha - you have views of Martha's Vineyard I've never seen before. Especially that one of Raf on the widow's walk - that's hillarious!

Rafael said...

it was a blast! I had a wonderful time with you at Martha's Vineyard. Arends' Samoset on the Sound was a nice place to stay in! I would do it again =)

Sarah said...

Wow that looks so nice. You should definitely post more pictures!