Thursday, April 24, 2008

Golden Doodles

I really can't think of anything cuter than golden doodles. They're a mix between golden retrievers and poodles and they just look so happy and soft and bouncy and puffy! I'm sad to say I don't know any personally, but I've heard they're really sweet. I could look at photos of them all day and there's lots of cuties on flickr.com:

Such a cute snout!

I think they like snow.

I'm pretty sure this one is shaking.
Furry eyes.
They even like swimming!
So windy.
Such a puffy head.
I love this face.
And this one too!

The puppies are so cute.Look at the curly hair!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg - they are the cutest!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute great pictures! they look so much like our Lilly! Lilly is a known stuffed animal stealer and offender lol! She is always on the prowl for one of our daughters stuffed animals!