Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Birthday Cake

I was very lucky this year because Mom and Rafael surprised me with two birthday cakes! They're both from Coldstone and they're both super extra delicious! I love everything from Coldstone, don't you?
They got me two because I gave them two flavors to choose from, I think. They are Cake Batter Confetti (left) and Strawberry Passion (right). I really like how my name is written in chocolate. I still have about half of each left, so I'm happy to say I'll be eating them for awhile! (Don't worry - Raf is helping.)

Here is everyone who came to celebrate my birthday with me:
Thanks for coming dudes! And thanks for the cakes Mom and Raf!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Those cakes were so good. I wish I had some right now!

Susan said...

What a great day! Hope I can celebrate with you next year too.