Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Spain... On the Road Again

Spain... On the Road Again is my favorite TV show right now (Dancing With the Stars is my second.... I think). It follows Mario Batali, Gwyneth Paltrow, Mark Bittman (a food columnist for the New York Times), and Claudia Bassols (a Spanish actor) as they travel through Spain. I love it because it shows lots of beautiful and interesting scenery, people, and of course, food!
Some of my favorite moments were when they ate at a floating restaurant, grilled veggies outdoors near windmills, met Frank Gehry, traveled with Michael Stipe (from REM), and visited a Dali museum. They eat lots of seafood, veggies, and ham. It's a really fun show to watch.

PS I learned about Mark Bittman from this show and decided to look for his column, The Minimalist, on the New York Times website. I then discovered his blog, Bitten and I love it! It has so many interesting food articles and recipes.
PPS I love the New York Times website! I could read it all day. There are so many interesting articles.

1 comment:

Rafael said...

viva la madre PatriA!

y OLEeeeeee!