Thursday, November 27, 2008

New Purple Things

Yesterday I went shopping and bought two of my favorite things: pens and a sweatshirt. I'm so excited because they're both my favorite color - purple!
I really like how purple is so popular this season. There are so many good purple options! This sweatshirt, from H&M, is reversible. One side is fuzzy like a teddy bear and the other has butterflies. I think I'm going to wear the fuzzy side out. I love it and it's really cuddly. :) I'm wearing it today. Of course I always love office supplies and having them in purple makes them even more fun. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hooray for purple! Isn't it funny how we both have gone back to our favorite colors from when we were little? Purple was your first favorite color and red was mine.
See you soon! I'm about to post pictures of the food that is already made for Thanksgiving.

Susan said...

I'm looking forward to a post with you modeling your new purple sweatshirt!