Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Eating in Savannah

Raf and I had a little trouble choosing where to eat in Savannah, but we ended up eating really good food! We had delicious homemade ice cream at Leopold's:I had strawberry shortcake and Raf had strawberry:We had dinner at The Crab Shack on Tybee Island. It was the closest we got to southern food, I think. We ate delicious crab and a "Low Country Boil" which was sausage, potatoes, corn, and shrimp.It was pretty Disney World-ish but still really cool and fun. They have live baby alligators (which you can see in previous posts) and a deck on the water.We had a delicious lunch at Clary's, where the man with the flies on strings and the vile of poison ate every day in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. It was really nice to eat outside. Especially with a sweetie d-dog nearby!Raf and french toast and I had cheese blintzes. Everything was super good and fun and relaxed!
You can see a photo of Raf and me eating there in this post!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Man that food looks good. I'm hungry.

JudyBop said...

I want to go to the crab shack!