Saturday, March 7, 2009

Food Break

I thought I'd take a break from Savannah posts to show you what I've been cooking and eating lately. I made this a few weeks ago: It's green beans and rice noodles with soy ginger sauce and fried tofu with Hoisin sauce. We ordered this delicious Thai food earlier this week:We ate yellow curry, friend rice, Pad Thai, and of course, Thai iced tea! It lasted about 3 meals. A few days ago I made this, which is similar to the meal above:It's rice noodles and tofu (not fried) with Hoisin sauce and garlic baby spinach. I love baby spinach these days! Here's what I made tonight for a special at-home meal:Roasted chicken and whole wheat orzo with cherry tomatoes and homemade pesto. I also made roasted Brussels sprouts but they didn't look very pretty so I left them out of the photo. They didn't taste that pretty either... I think I did something wrong. I liked how the rest of the meal came out!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow, that all looks so good. I want to try the top one especially. Did you use a recipe for the roasted brussels sprouts? I have one if you want to look at it.