Saturday, March 7, 2009

Savannah Animal Paparazzi

There were lots of cuties in Savannah! We got to see lots of them in Forsyth Park (including one Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil moment): The owner of this sweetie said that I was the second person to take their picture that day (haha!):
We saw this lovey (my favorite) on Tybee Island: I love how it's acting so golden retriever-ish (like, "I'm going for a walk! Yes!!!")! Not all of the animals were so active: Pobrecitos! Not all of the animals were cute either:Oooooh blue eyes! I made friends with them anyway (in my wild outfit): Oops I forgot this guy:Bruno's southern cousin!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

OMG is that real? I like all the dogs too. Dogs seem like just the right animal for Savannah.

JudyBop said...

Such cuties - the alligators are scary!

Katie said...

The little alligators are real, the big one isn't! :)

Sarah said...

Oh good. I didn't think so, but I couldn't tell. I didn't notice Bruno's southern cousin before. Maybe it's Mishka!

RobHill2 said...

Katie--I created the "Savannah Squares" book a few years ago and keep an eye out for interesting Savannah-related websites like yours. Kudos for the excellent photography and narrative! My wife and I married on Tybee but have since moved to Nashville, your photos make me pleasantly "homesick." Finally, I'd love to see a photo of Bruno because we have a cat named Eli (born in Savannah and named for Eli Whitney) who looks dead-up like Bruno. Diabolical twins or triplets, perhaps!?! - Rob