Saturday, August 30, 2008

All Star Sandwich Bar

Rafael and I went to the All Star Sandwich Bar in Inman Square last night. Aside from delicious food, my favorite part about the restaurant is it's brightly colored decor. It looks really cool from the street:I love the inside with orange and blue walls and big menu chalkboards.
I love everything I've eaten here like their Monte Cristo and Cubano, and sides like macaroni and cheese, stuffing, and cornbread fritters. They have lots of daily specials which is cool. Last night we had hand-cut fries and their "Funky" sandwich of the night which was tortilla-crusted chicken with guacamole and tomatillo salsa. It was delicious! As you can see, Raf was excited:
And I was happy too!

1 comment:

Rafael said...

i like the rubbens there =)

katie my dear katie ;)