Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jello Mold

Rafael had his wisdom teeth out yesterday :( so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to try out the new jello mold I bought in an antique store a few weeks ago. The jello mold is really pretty:

I think I'm going to hang it in the kitchen. I liked how the jello looked in the mold:It came out nicely too, except for one little section:I might have left it in warm water too long while I was taking pictures because it came out a little watery.

A beautiful dessert for Mr. Toothless:

I loved how this came out and I'm definitely going to make it again. Maybe next time I'll use my whipped cream maker!

3 comments:

Rafael said...

it was delicious =)

Rafael said...

and i am not toothless i still have them, just not inside of my mouth any more

Sarah said...

Wow, that is awesome! The picture of the jello out of the mold reminds me of the Romeo and Juliet movie with Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes. In a good way!