Sunday, August 24, 2008

Miracle of Science

Raf and I went to the Miracle of Science Bar + Grill in Central Square last night after we saw Vicki Christina Barcelona. It was really cool and fun. We sat at the big open window on the left and watched people walk by. It was a really warm night so it was fun to kind of sit outside. We had delicious margaritas:I liked the menu that looks like a periodic table (sorry the picture is a little dark):I will definitely go back there and eat sometime. I've heard they even have really good brunch. It had so many of my favorite things like margaritas, a laid back atmosphere, cool decorations, and science! Plus, it was really close to home. Here's another view: I don't have any good pictures of Raf and me there, otherwise I would put them up too!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I want to go there!

Anonymous said...

cool place!