Thursday, August 28, 2008

Zapatos Nuevos

Raf drove me to Target today and I bought 5 pairs of shoes! Did you know Target has cool shoes? I didn't. I'm always shopping there now. They were all less than $20!

I'm so excited about all of them! I bought this style in pink, purple, and brown:I'm going to wear the pink pair with black tights. Purple is my favorite color and I can't wait to wear purple shoes. I bought purple socks to wear with them when it gets cold.

I bought this style in brown and black:

They have embroidery on the sides too. These will make my work outfits so much more fun. :) Here is me modeling a few:It was a lot harder to take pictures of my feet than I thought it would be!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice shoes! fashion show =)

Sarah said...

I want to buy some of these too. Do you mind if I have the same ones? Ha ha :)

Katie said...

Oh sure, you can get the same ones! :)