Saturday, August 9, 2008

Baseball This Summer

I'm not a big baseball fan, but I love going to games! I went to see the Red Sox with Mom, Sarah, Raf, and Nathan. Sarah and me with almost matching shirts, ponytails, and earrings. We are so much alike. :)Mom looked cute at Fenway!

It was fun! I don't have a good picture of all of us, but maybe Sarah will put one on her blog. (Hint hint)


Then I went to see the Mets with Raf, Scott, and Mr. Cruz! It was a very long game -- 14 innings!

Shea was so big! I think Jose Reyes is in the photo. :)

Home run apple! We got to see it 3 times.

Raf and his family with the cool beer bottles! (So cute.)

I liked the city skyline. See the new Citi Field in the background? I'm glad I got to go to Shea. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wowowowow you had really good seats at Shea! Okay, I'll put up that picture, I can take a hint.